Thursday, November 21, 2019

Week 9 Progress

Image from Flickr

Writing three blog posts a week while also keeping on top of other college assignments hasn't been the easiest task to do but it gets easier once you develop a routine which is what I did. I am pretty happy with my progress so far in this semester though I would like to do a few of the extra credit assignments that I have not yet done before the end of the semester to pick up some points that I dropped at the beginning of the semester.

I think the class assignment that I enjoy the most each week is probably working on my game, even though it can be very frustrating when things don't work the way you want them to I still enjoy creating it and making the environment and the characters the way I want them to be.

In the future for the second half of this semester I would like to avoid the pitfalls of bad time management. Though I do have a routine for the class assignments each week I would like to improve on it to make it as efficient as possible. I would like to try getting ahead in the last few weeks to make sure I don't fall behind when other assignments for other modules start piling up as that has been a problem for me in the past.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Casper, I also agree with it bring a bit difficult to keep it all up but like you said, once you develop a steady routine/time table for it, it gets a bit easier.
    Its good that you enjoy making your game as a lot of people dont enjoy it as much as the blog side of it.
    Best of luck with your game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Casper,

    I too found it difficult to find a good routine for this semester. I'm glad you finally got a timetable going for you. After reading some of your blogs, I can tell you really enjoy making the game. You've put a lot of effort and time into the details of it. I think we're in the same boat for time management. You're definitely not alone!! Best of luck anyway.

    -LM

    ReplyDelete