Thursday, February 13, 2020

Untiy's Own: Unity Tutorial 02

This week we're back again with another unity tutorial, this time from the actual unity website itself. The next few tutorials will again be focusing on the fundamentals of creating a game by making a simple driving around or into obstacles game.

These new tutorials or a lot easier to follow and are explaining all the steps very thoroughly so that there is very little confusion about how or why you're doing something.

In my previous assignment I had struggled with the coding aspect of making a game and no matter how many tutorials I watched I couldn't seem to figure it out. Following these tutorials so far I have coded a truck to move at a certain speed and hit obstacles. I also coded the main camera in the game to follow along behind the truck as it hits into these obstacles.

Screenshot of my Unity Truck Game

I am looking forward to learning how to create the code to control the truck in the game so that you can avoid the obstacles on the road because I'm sure with these tutorials that I'll be able to figure it out quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment