Friday, September 27, 2019

Teaching Technology Tools


Image of head with technology form Pixabay

To be able to complete the tasks each week I will of course have to learn the tools required for each task. The first one being the blog that you are currently reading this on and after roughly six posts and many more to come I think I can say that I've got that tool down. This is quite like my first year in college when we would have to write up reviews for our final projects.

Bookmarking is another important tool for my tasks as there will be many important pages that could help me later and bookmarking them makes sure that I don't loose them in all the other pages on the internet. I am already familiar with bookmarking as I have used it in previous projects.

As images are also big part of my assignments I will have to learn how to use image editing software and even sometimes software to create my own graphics such as Canvas or Automotivater. I have edited images before but I have never created my own graphics before and I look forward to seeing what I can create.

Some websites I'll have to bookmark for this project are my class announcement blog and the class wikipedia as these sites are design to help us to learn how to use all the required tools which of course will come in very handy.

With practice and persistence I hopefully will be able to get the hang of all the tools I need and provide a high standard end product at the end of the semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment