Friday, September 27, 2019

Assessing Assignments

Image of Lets Do It sticky note from Pixabay

Each week I will have five relatively small assignments to complete. I will have a reading, practice tutorials in Unity3D, reading and writing blog posts on here, working on my semester long project which is making my own game and giving in depth feedback on those projects to the other people on my course.

If I miss any of these tasks on a certain week I have the opportunity to gain back the points from that task by doing the extra credit work from that week. This will help for when I have other big assignments and my have to priorities that for one week.

The assignment that I am most intrigued by is the Unity3D as I've never worked with a program like that and I think it will be interesting to see how to use it to make my very own game. I think that it may be similar to using dreamweaver to code for websites.

I'm looking forward to seeing what these assignments have in store for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment