Thursday, December 5, 2019

Even More Unity Free Tutorials

This week I went back to my good friend Jimmy Vegas for my first tutorial to help refresh my memory on some the things that I want to put in my game, such as gems to be collected and having the gems make a noise when you pick them up, stuff like that. While I have watched this tutorial before and followed along to it it was still interesting to go back and watch it again. I think that I may make my collectables a different item to the gems that Jimmy has in his tutorial so that it suits the theme of my game better.

My screenshot of Jimmy Vegas tutorial

The second tutorial I found was on how to have the enemies in the game only spot the player when they are a certain distance away, giving the enemy a field of view, and then having the enemy pursue the player until they leave their field of view. I hope to implement this into my game by following along to the tutorial and of course using C# scripting.

No comments:

Post a Comment